Many MOUs have been signed in the past five years which in turn have blossomed into successful business relations. These were signed in the sectors of education, marble industry, ICT, S & T, biomedical, food and textiles.
The joint ventures of Pakistani and Chinese companies have not only increased investment opportunities but have also helped in boosting the trade between two countries.
Some success stories are as follows:
- CUI signed a mega project of establishment of Pak China International Science and Technology & Commerce and Logistics Park costing to the tune of 1.5 billion US Dollars. The project is under progress and was signed with Xinjiang No. 13 Division.
- CUI signed 6 major agreements with Chinese Companies in ICT & Technology, Economic and Trade, Associations and Research & Education Sectors.
- Major agreements in food sector, especially rice has increased the rice export to 300%.
- Many Pak China software companies have been able to have joint ventures of investment.
- Many joint ventures have been done in the sector of energy especially renewable energy.