Procurement Section is responsible for handling all purchase related affairs to meet the operational requirements at the campus. Transparency, fair and healthy competition and best value for money are the guiding principles in running the affairs of the section. Institutional policies, procedures are followed in true letter and spirit together with external agencies rules/guidelines like Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA).
Procurement section is responsible to;
- Procure goods and services to meet the operational and academic needs of the Institute while ensuring quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness.
- Provide technical advice and operational support to the service departments / operational sections at the campus in terms of their procurement needs.
- Identify and approach vendors to ensure supply as per satisfaction and requirement of the end user.
- Develop good working relationship with vendors, suppliers and contractors to become preferred buyer in market.
- Resolve complaints between vendors and end users on all procured goods and services.
- Follow up with vendors/suppliers for timely delivery of goods, items or services.
All type of procurement opportunities are widely publicized to create a competitive environment for both buyer and seller. Dissemination of the opportunity may be all or combination of the mediums including CIIT website, PPRA website and/or Newspapers as per rules. Interested vendors, suppliers, contractors etc. are highly encouraged to visit our website on regular basis to grab potential business opportunities. Interested vendors may be kept updated on various opportunities via emails and sms alerts, if they wish so, by filling the vendor registration form available at our website.