COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), Lahore, Pakistan is going to organize a three day International conference on the impact of nanoscience on energy technologies (NanoSET-2017) from 25 to 27 October, 2017.
The purpose of this conference is to share together ideas and solutions from all over the world, where researchers, engineers, academics as well as industrial professionals from diverse backgrounds will share their thoughts for further development in building renewable sources of energy.
- Renewable Energy Technologies/Green Energy/Bio Energy/Clean Energy
- Role of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in Energy Technology Era
- Solar Cells/Materials for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells, Thermal Conversion, PV, Catalysis, Photocatalysis
- Waste to Energy Bio-mass
- Hybride Renewable Energy System
- Advanced Materials for Energy Storage Devices (Batteries and Super-capacitors)