We are pleased to invite you to submit your abstract/manuscript at earliest to participate in the 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Energy Material: Production to Storage (ISAEM 2019).
Interdisciplinary Research Centre in Biomedical Materials (IRCBM), COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus, Pakistan is organizing its 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Energy Materials: Production to Storage (ISAEM 2019) on 10 December 2019. Symposium is funded by Pakistan Science Foundation, National Natural Science Foundation China and COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus. ISAEM 2019 aims to bring related scientific, academic and industrial stakeholders to one platform and discuss the future course of action in developing new technologies to cater increasing energy demands in future.
The main focus and purpose of 2nd International symposium on advanced energy materials: production to storage will be:
- Current development and need for energy in Pakistan
- Importance of sustainable energy sources for Pakistan
- Bridging gap between academia and industry
- Creation of favorable atmosphere for researchers and practitioners from academia and industry
- Current challenges in the development of energy technologies in Pakistan
- Faculty Members of Universities
- Material Scientists working in Energy materials and technologies
- R&D Laboratories in Nanomaterials