Inam Ullah Khan received his B.Sc Electrical (Electronic ) degree from FUUAST, Islamabad Pakistan and MS Electrical (Power systems) from COMSATS Islamabad, Pakistan in 2009 and 2013 respectively. Soon after completing his B.Sc Electrical Engineering degree, he joined DESCON Engineering Pvt. Ltd at Fauji Cement Project (7200 TPD) as Project Engineer (Electrical and Instrument). There his main responsibilities include supervising Installation, commissioning and maintenance activities of different electrical equipment’s e.g Transformers, Electrical Machines, Measuring Instruments, Bus Bars, etc. Mr. Inam Ullah has a vast teaching and research experience starting from 2012, when he joined department of Centre for Advanced Studies in Telecommunication (CAST), COMSATS Islamabad as R.A. There he conducted teaching and research activities in Networks and Smart Grids area. Afterwards in July 2013 he joined Electrical Engineering department COMSATS Lahore campus as Lecturer. He taught courses on Electric Circuit Analysis, Power Distribution and Utilization, Industrial Instrumentation, Engineering Drawing at undergraduate level. From August 2014-2018, he also worked in the capacity of Assistant Warden boys hostel COMSATS Lahore campus.
Final Year Project Supervised
- Smart Grid Demand Side Management model with appliance scheduling.
- Transformer Protection using Tap Changing
- Smart Grid Demand Side Management energy minimization model with Renewable Energy Integration
- Modernized Grid
- Distributed Generation and Super Grids
- Appliance Scheduling in Smart Grids
- Vehicles and Renewable Energy Integration in Smart Grids