I am a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus. My reserach interests span the areas of cyber security, network security and machine learning, with a focus on building practical techniques for improving the reliability and security of computer networks.
Previously, I received an MS degree in Mobile Communications from Loughborough University, United Kingdom, and a BS degree in Computer Information Systems Engineering from UET Peshawar.
Prospective BS students:
I am always looking for bright and motivated BS students interested in developing novel techniques and tools for improving network security. I am particulary interested in students having a strong background in mathematics and programming (C++ and Python). Please send me an email if you are interested in doing a final year project in my domain, and attach a CV to your email. If your background matches my research interests, I will try to send a reply soon.
- Data Communication and Computer Networks (5th semester/BSCS): Spring 2018, Spring 2017
- Web Technologies (8th semester/BSCS): Fall 2015, Spring 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2016, Fall 2018
- Introduction to Computer Programming (1st semester/BSEE): Fall 2018
- Software Process Improvement (7th semester/BSSE): Fall 2017, Spring 2017
- Introduction to Software Engineering (3rd semester/BSSE, BSCS): Fall 2016, Spring 2016, Fall 2017
- Discrete Structures (2nd semester/BSCS): Fall 2016
- Room 19, H-Block, CUI Lahore